Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July 2009

Wow it's the 4th of July again. The year always goes by so fast for us. We sat in our usual spot in front of Centerville Jr. High With my family, Ken's family, Bubba's family and some of our friends. The parade seems to have turned into more advertising and less traditional floats which is a shame. But it entertains the kids and we enjoy it as well.Abby saw a toy baby on the floor of this car, I don't know who owns it but she kept trying to get in it so she could "borrow" the baby.Max, Riley, Kenzie, Addie, Grace and AbbyMelissa, Mia and Steve ParkerAbby seems to freeze up when Bubba tries to talk to Abby or hold her. It's so cute.

Here she is trying to ignore him.

Charlie


Loran and Grace

Macey, Lainey, Abby and Riley



Max and Riley
Mckenzie and Abby

Later that night my family came over to our house to watch Lagoons fireworks that never happened. So we had a show of our own with a box of fireworks.
Abby fell asleep right before the fireworks started.Nathaniel

3 comments:

Christina said...

Ooh! I love your kids! I love Abby's dress and swimsuit! So cute! I just want to squish her!

Michelle said...

Love all your cute summer pictures!!!

The Thompson's said...

Love the pictures Jess! It is so fun to see Abby in the flag swimsuit- it reminds me of my two girls when they were little enough to wear it! I miss their little chubs!