Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh the memories

When Ken and I started dating, we went up to pineview almost weekly with his buddies and roommates Cory and Spencer. After we were married the boating trips slowly stopped but i have the funnest memories. They made me laugh the entire night. We went up this last weekend and I was not disappointed. I did laugh the entire time.

Abby wanted her ears covered the whole time. Not a happy girl.Spencer and a random skier in the back ground looking a little nervous.

Megs, Spencer, Cory and Megan

Ohhh showing the love between one another

Future driver
Megan
Cory
Ken
Cory and Megan

I had to add this funny pic of Megs
The cutest aunt ever!

Her new life jacket obviously not the right size
What a sexy man!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

I thought I was the cutest aunt ever!! Totally offended!! :)_