Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Abby's 2nd birthday party

Poor thing was so darn ornery, i can't wait for 2 of her teeth to pop through. She didn't want a lot of attention while we sang to her and wouldn't blow out her candles. Fun Huh! We did have a good time, she perked up as soon as she finished opening presents.

Here is the cursed cake i spent hours making and then wonder why i have to choose to make such a time consuming cake that will be torn apart with in an hour of the party. She is worth it though.




My sister made that apron around my neck for Abby, it's so cute. She was so grumpy i put it around my neck. She sells them on Etsy.com under Nature's Heirloom. She also has a really cute blog Naturesheirloom.blogspot.com She has a lot of talent and creative ideas.



She got this doll house from us, she squealed when she saw it.






I made dinner, Chicken tetrazzini.

Melissa, Mia, Steve, Ken and Abby
Amy, Kenzie and Grace
Cute little Molly
Gracie, Annabelle, Candace and Chris


Melissa, Gavin, Nikki and Mandy

9 comments:

Becki said...

2 already?? Too fast! She is so cute. That cake is amazing!!! I can't believe you made that. Glad you had a fun party!

Brad and Marci said...

I love all of the pictures and the cake and how cute Abby is along with you!

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Wow what a cake. I am not sure anyone should have eaten something that looks like disneyland quality. Time flies when you are having fun and being a mother is always fun!! even when it is hard.
Cute pictures. What a fun party.

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, that cake is amazing, it's sooo cute! Good job Jess, I am wayyy impressed! I bet that took forever!!... Abby is adorable!

Melissa said...

Looks like fun!! You have a done a lot since the last time I checked out your blog. I love the cake and your kids are so cute. Hopefully I'll make it to the next play date.

Thompson Family said...

Wow Jess! Thats talent, what a cake! Abby is such a cutie. Happy Birthday Abby!!

Christina said...

You are amazing, Jess! You are always amazing me and making me think of things I should be doing for my babe! I love the cake and you look gorgeous in the pics! (But then again, you always do!) I'm sure your glad that busy day is over! It looked so fun!

Emmy said...

That cake is amazing! So talented. What a cute girl Abby is.

Heather said...

what an amazing cake! love it....and Abby is adorable!