Thursday, September 10, 2009

The end of August

Riley's first day of preschool was a bitter sweet day. I'm so sad he leaves 2 days a week (for only 2 1/2 hours) but he loves it. When it is the day of school he is ready 3 hours early patiently waiting to leave. Abby wanted to wear a backpack just like Riley for the rest of the day. Jack, Riley and Abby




Soccer also started and it is hilarious! Ken is the coeach and it is like he's babysitting on the field while everyone watches. They have a good time and everyone gets a good laugh.


We went to Lagoon with Grandma and the Kurtz. I've been waiting to take Riley because i was nervous about how he'd respond to the rides. He loved it and has asked to go back daily.







5 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute pictures!!! I HAVE to come see Riley play soccer! I bet it's so hilarious!

Christina said...

These are so cute! I've totally missed you! I'm happy you are back in town! :)

Michelle said...

Riley looks so grown up! It's sad how fast they grow isn't it! He is adorable though and so is Abby! We missed you at our play date. Hope I get to see you soon! Love all the pictures, they are so cute!

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

It is a bitter sweet day when kids start school. Stratty loves kindergarten too. HE thinks he is like his big brother TJ. We have to keep reminding him that TJ is older than him and he just dosn't get it. Cute pictures of Riley going to school. I hope he loves it!!

Brad and Marci said...

dWhat a funny little guy he is! Kali is just like Abby and has to wear her backpack also. I miss you and lets plan to get together next week.