Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

We spent the night with just my family and opened presents.









Cute Grandpa playing "guys" with Riley and Kadie
Candace, Molly and Chris


Abby got a cute Cabbage patch and has to sleep with it during naps and bedtime.
The prized castle Riley received from my parents. He hasn't stopped playing with it since, we have to take it everywhere.
Riley and his cousin Kadie
Grandma and baby Molly

I got a bloody fat lip playing Foosball with my sister Nikki. The ball was stuck so we usually blow on it to make it move. As i was blowing she made her players kick right in front of my face. Leave it up to me to injure myself in a non contact game.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Nice! Way to take one for the team?! You look like you were having a blast (especially in the picture of the whole group with you sitting on the floor!)

Melissa said...

Your little family is so cute! Im glad my child isn't the only one to insist on taking the new toys everywhere we go!

Meghan said...

I want to have your children!...well wait, that sounded weird. Not give birth of course...just want to keep them for myself...wow.
love you!

Nikki said...

Seeing the bloody lip is depressing. I'm still so embaressed about that!! I'm sorry!!!