Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Every first Monday of the month I get together with some of my girlfriends and their kids. We have a blast but for some reason I didn't get very many pictures of all the kids together. Some of them wore their costumes and people were laughing, oohing and ahhing. They looked so cute and we had a blast, thanks girls.



The cutest witch I've ever seen.


Abby in the hay maze trying to keep up with Riley. Riley getting lost in the hay maze.
Christina and Savannah, she was the cutest lady bug ever. Riley and his friend Kambrie.

Here is one of the pumpkins Riley proudly chose.



Riley and his friend Savannah




Abby and her friend Savannah, so cute!






3 comments:

Christina said...

So cute!! You beat me on posting my pictures!! Your kids are so cute and we had a great time with you today. Savannah is whipped!

Michelle said...

You got lots of cute pictures! I can't get over how cute Abby's pigtails were! Thanks for taking us to the pumpkin patch, it was fun! Did you guys plan a day for next month?

Brad and Marci said...

These pictures are so cute, your family keeps getting cuter every day.