Sunday, October 26, 2008

Clement Halloween Party

Every year we have a Halloween party at my mom's house that never disappoints. They invited my mom's cousin and his family and costumes are a secret. We spend the first hour waiting for everyone to arrive and laugh when they do. We have dinner and play games after until the kids loose it and need sleep. Thanks yet again for the fun party and laughs mom and dad. Ken was the best white trash I've ever seen and Riley HATES costumes and cried while Ken put it on but he ended up being OK with the golfer look. Shocker!



Meghan and Nino, the best looking gangster and flapper I've ever seen.

Chris and Candace were a vampire and witch. Candace made Molly a bat, she was so cute.
Here is Grandma loving on Gavin. Riley stole this gun from Spencer and played with it the rest of the night.
Here is Lucy Ricardo (AKA Niks) nursing. Jake was Gothic with painted nails and all, Kadie was a rose bush and Gavin was a carrot.

When Riley saw Ken in his wig, hat and teeth, he got tears in his eyes and hid behind me. It was sad but so funny i couldn't stand up or hold him i was laughing so hard. Abby was the cutest piggy and loved her costume.

5 comments:

Melissa Parker said...

Abby is so so so cute. I absolutely love Riley as a golfer!!! You guys look hilarious Steve and I are laughing so hard!!! We love you guys and so glad we could see you for a bit on Sat night wish you would have spent the night!!! :)

Christina said...

OMG!! (Gosh) Very funny! Every one looks so good! The piggy turned out so cute! I think golfers should dress like that all the time still. You and Ken should sport that look all the time!

Brad and Marci said...

Oh man, who in the crap was that nasty white trash couple at your parents cute Halloween party? Man I bet they crashed the party. You guys looked so great! Thanks again for helping me prepare for my trip. We just got back from Disney World and I was hoping you posted your party pictures so I was in luck.
And thanks for your gift but I have to say your card was the best it made me a little choked up, you're the best.
One more thing, those cute skirts are everywhere here we need to get on it my mom said she thinks Mary has the hemmer.

Ashley said...

You rock! I so wish I could get Jared to dress up. Ken is a good sport. Jared is such a scrooge! You guys are too cute!

Mr and Mrs Smith said...

Oh my my my. You and Ken are freakin hilarious. Again, I wish I could get Dave involved in Halloween. Those costumes crack me up. LOVE IT!!! We are in now, so come on down and pay us a visit!