Thursday, August 21, 2008



Yesterday i gave each of them a bowl of grapes. Riley was standing on the couch and looked over the back seeing Abby and her bowl of spilled grapes. He made a grunt noise and said "Abby no spill grapes" as he was getting off the couch and walking over to her. He sat in front of her and put both hands on each side of her cheeks and said "look at me, Abby look at me. No spill grapes." He then made another grunt and began to clean the grapes up. Leave it up to the kids to make you realize how lame you sound.

3 comments:

Brad and Marci said...

YEA! I am so excited to see all your fun times. As usual you all look adorable. I really am so excited.

The Mama said...

Jess, I saw your comment on Becki's blog and hoped it was you!! Goodness, it has been forever because I don't think I ever saw your cute kids. They are sure adorable! So good to see you!!
Sara (T.) Hunsaker

Melissa Parker said...

The big blod debut! Oh my gosh it's darling! YOu guys are so fun and we are the luckiest people to live next to such good friends! Good job, I am going to be askingyou how to do blog stuff your a natural!